Discover Europe Through Innovative Collaboration
CitEuroPass training and student projects brings you opportunity to gain skills for work in international teams and in online environment. You will work in a team and collaborate with students from France, Bulgaria, Romania, and Slovakia. The objective is to develop your skills of European citizenship through the method of “learning by doing”. By organizing 3 training courses in the values of citizenship (living together, respecting others, acting ethically, respecting the environment), CitEuroPass offers project management situations to international teams in order to put acquired knowledge into practice.
What Can You Expect ?
- Lectures & interactive workshops with experts in the field of EU citizenship, EU entrepreneur ship and EU frugal innovations.
- Serious games within training.
- Elaborating frugal innovation projects, testing and prototyping of suggested solutions, experiencing BioLab.
- Final meeting at Grenoble, France.
- 3 ECTS and Open Badge after successful completation.
8 June 2023 I
15:00 – 17:00 >> Icebreaking Game
12 – 16 June 2023 I
9:00 – 16:00 >> CitEuroPass Training (online)
19 – 20 June 2023 I
13:00 – 18:00 >> CitEuroPass Frugal Innovation Projects (Moodle, topic: Air)
6 Tuesdays, 7 November – 12 December 2023 I
9:00 – 12:00 >> CitEuroPass Frugal Innovation Projects
How To Apply
1 I >> Visit CitEuroPass webpage
2 I >> Fill out registration form
3 I >> Upload 2 min video about your motivation for participation
4 I >> Upload your CV in Europass format